The Town of Oakville, Town of Halton Hills, Halton Region and the Oakville Chinese Business Association will host an engaging and informative forum for local companies to explore the how, why and benefits of doing business with China.
- HE Wei, Consul General, Consulate General of the P.R. China in Toronto
- Senator Victor Oh, Senate of Canada
- The Company Experience: Local companies walk you through their experiences doing business in China: Chris Twigge-Molecey - Hatch, John Pascual - Hayward Gordon
Moderator: Damian Szybalski, Town of Halton Hills
- The Professionals: Professional firms provide intellectual property, accounting, and financial insight about conducting business with China: Dumitru Olariu - Canadian Intellectual Property Office, John Matheson - PwC, Vincent Nguyen - RBC, Freddy Guncay - RBC
Moderator: Luis Romero, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Government Organizations: Government organizations outline how they can help: John Davidson - Halton Region Global Business Centre, Jennifer Cooke - Export Development Canada, Alan Gao - Ministry of International Trade
Moderator: Mary Balfour, Ministry of Economic Development and Growth
Mayor Burton and Mayor Bonnette will share their experiences on trade missions and explain how a mayor can uniquely help open doors in China.